Ninh Binh, Vietnam Has a Very Short Coastline But Beautiful
Travel To The Amazing Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh, Vietnam Is Located To The South Of The Northern Delta
Ninh Bình is a province of Vietnam, in the Red River Delta region of the northern part of the country.
Ninh Bình is located to the south of the Northern Delta, between the Red and Ma rivers. It is bordered by Hòa Bình and Hà Nam to the north, Nam Định to northeast, Thanh Hóa to the south and west.
Ninh Bình also has a very short coastline abutting the Gulf of Tonkin. The population is 898,500 people. the total area is 1,329.4 sq kilometer.
The ethnic groups include the Viet (also called Kinh group, the Vietnamese ethnic majority), as well as, Dao, Hoa, Hmong, Mường, Nùng, Tày, Thai and others. There are 23 ethnic communities, among which the Kinh account for more than 98%.
Ninh Bình is located 91 km from Hanoi and has both rail and road transport links. Express rail connections with Hanoi in the north and Thanh Hóa and Vinh in the south. Buses from Hanoi’s South Bus Station stop by Ninh Bình; the bus routes parallel and complement the rail route.
SUBSCRIBE OUR AMAZING CHANNEL FOR MORE VIDEOS:
Other Videos You Might Like
3D Epoxy Floors:
Steel Drum Furniture:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Góc hỏi: Những phần mềm dịch phim trực tiếp hiện nay gồm những tên nào
- CÔ THẮM KHÔNG VỀ | Phát Hồ x JokeS Bii x Sinike ft. DinhLong | KIỀU THƠ COVER
- Em Luôn Ở Trong Tâm Trí Anh | The Men | Official MV
- Nơi Em Trở Về-Liêu Hưng – [ Video- kara ]
- Game Offline âm mưu rình vào phòng Miguta| ARK Eternal PvP | ARK Gaming Online