In this video I go over how to use external memory with your Oculus go! I’ll show you how Oculus Go USB OTG storage works and how to play videos from a USB thumb drive, ssd, etc. While this has been possible to do for a while, the newest update to the Go allows playing 360 and 3D videos in Samsung VR player! This is a massive improvement.
At the end I overlooked mentioning how to play regular (non 3D 360 etc) video, just open total commander or ES File explorer, click the media you want to play and just select VLC player, works like a charm. This will make sense once you watch the video.
adb files: , be sure the folder is on your C drive!
Total Commander Download:
Aomei disk partition software: (free and easy to use).
JS USB OTG (for reading exFAT & NTFS formatted drives): (This is a paid app, you’ll need to buy it on the Play store on your phone, here’s how to copy it from your phone to your go:
ES File Explorer: (this is the same download link as on their main website:
USB OTG Cable:
Oculus GO USB driver:
Enable Developer Mode:
This is the only way for now to achieve Oculus Go memory expansion. I know Oculus is working on native USB drive support, how soon it will is anyone’s guess…
#OculusGoUSBotg #OculusGoTipsAndTricks #OculusGo
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đọc ngay hướng dẫn cài twrp Recovery hiệu quả trên thiết bị Android
- Bỏ túi cách thêm IDM vào Chrome tiện lợi không phải ai cũng biết
- Bỏ túi thông tin hướng dẫn sử dụng adb fastboot zenfone 5 flash Asus
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng Adobe Audition 1.5 chi tiết nhất
- Khắc phục lỗi ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command