download OxygenOS 3.5.5 at 1. Download the Oxygen OS 3.5 zip file . Transfer it to your desktop and rename it to “oxygenos.zip”. If adb/fastboot
download OxygenOS 3.5.5 at
1. Download the Oxygen OS 3.5 zip file . Transfer it to your desktop and rename it to “oxygenos.zip”.
If adb/fastboot are already set up on your PC make sure to install the necessary drivers for the handset as well.
2 .Go to Settings ..Developer Options and enable the ‘Advanced Reboot’ option.
3.Long press the Power button to bring up the power menu. Tap on Reboot followed by Recovery. Once your phone boots into recovery, select English as your language followed by Install from ADB. Tap on OK
4.On your PC, fire up a new command prompt or Terminal window, and then type in the following command:
adb sideload oxygenos.zip
In case you get a file not found error, simply type in “adb sideload” and then drag ‘n’ drop the Oxygen OS zip file inside command prompt or terminal. You can also copy-paste the location of the file inside the window. Press enter and wait for the file to be sideloaded. Once the transfer is complete, the update will automatically be installed on your OnePlus 3. At the end, you will be prompted to restart your handset.
The first boot after installing Oxygen OS 3.5 on your OnePlus 3 can take a significantly long amount of time, but this should not be any cause of a concern.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!