Do you hate typing in your username and password for GitHub everytime you make a push? Well that ends today because we are going to learn to generate an SSH key for our computer and to attach it to our GitHub account.
You can get all the code snippets here:
We clone (copy) and fork projects from github to our computer.
— MORE FROM THIS SERIES —
Previous Video [Part 5]:
Next video [Part 7]: Coming Soon
Full Playlist for the “Git-ing Started with Git” Series:
— DEVMARKETER INSIDER —
Subscribe to DevMarketer Insider – A weekly (once a week) email newsletter to fans that want to know everything that is happening with DevMarketer, including announcements and articles not published on this channel. No spam ever, I promise, unsubscribe anytime.
— FOLLOW ME —
Subscribe for New Releases!
Subscribe to DevMarketer Insider
(ask me questions!)
— QUESTIONS? —
Leave a comment below and I or someone else can help you.
For quick questions you may also want to ask me on Twitter, I respond almost immediately.
Email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for all your support!
Tags: Git basics and learning git tutorial. Best tutorial git easiest tutorial git. Git on Mac, Linux, Windows. Tutorials with Alex, devmarketer
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đọc ngay hướng dẫn cài twrp Recovery hiệu quả trên thiết bị Android
- Bỏ túi cách thêm IDM vào Chrome tiện lợi không phải ai cũng biết
- Bỏ túi thông tin hướng dẫn sử dụng adb fastboot zenfone 5 flash Asus
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng Adobe Audition 1.5 chi tiết nhất
- Khắc phục lỗi ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command