In this video I will show you how to setup and use realtime debugging using ADB LogCat to debug your Android apps that are#MadeWithUnity Please let
In this video I will show you how to setup and use realtime debugging using ADB LogCat to debug your Android apps that are#MadeWithUnity
Please let me know if you have any questions! Enjoy!
Enable USB Debugging on your Android Phone:
1. Open the Settings App on your phone and go to “About Phone”
2. Scroll to the bottom and tap on “Build Number” a few times until it says “Developer options enabled.”
3. Go to the developer option in the settings app – typically under System – Advanced
4. Scroll to USB Debugging and turn the switch to “ON”
Add Android Platform Tools to your system path:
1. Open your Android SDK folder in the file explorer then open the platform tools folder. (You should see a program labeled adb.exe)
2. Click in the Address Bar in the top of your file explorer and copy the file path using Ctrl + C. Your path should look something like this: D:AndroidSDKplatform-tools
3. Open Control Panel then go to “System”
4. In the left panel of the System screen click on “Advanced System Settings”
5. In the window that pops up, click on “Environment Variables…”
6. Double click on the “Path” variable
7. Click “New” then paste the file path into the bottom of the list.
8. Press “OK” to close all windows and confirm changes.
Please ‘Like’ this video and share it with anyone who is interested in video game development.
Subscribe to the channel for much more independent video game developer related content including tutorials, design breakdowns, industry events, VLOGs, and much more fun stuff!
My Game Development Studio’s Website:
Music by: Joakim Karud
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!