For those that aren’t able to watch more than 10 seconds of a video before commenting: this method will permanently remove (you won’t be able to recover what you delete) bloatware from all smartphones except non-rooted Samsung phones. If you’re on a Samsung handset, the files will only be disabled. Every other device supports complete removal.
Downloads for Mac:
New Android phones (Marshmallow or newer) need to use this method to install ADB instead of Android.zip method mentioned in video –
Downloads for Windows:
ADB for Windows –
Android is a fantastic mobile operating system. While for many years I considered iOS to be the clear leader, the two platforms are closer than ever before-equally impressive-both with its own strengths and weaknesses. One of the annoyances with Android is the fact that most new phones come with lots of bloatware that cannot be uninstalled. Today, I will show you how to remove any and all bloatware from any Android smartphone without root permissions.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đọc ngay hướng dẫn cài twrp Recovery hiệu quả trên thiết bị Android
- Bỏ túi cách thêm IDM vào Chrome tiện lợi không phải ai cũng biết
- Bỏ túi thông tin hướng dẫn sử dụng adb fastboot zenfone 5 flash Asus
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng Adobe Audition 1.5 chi tiết nhất
- Khắc phục lỗi ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command