This video from Sears PartsDirect shows how to replace the gear and sprocket assembly on a chain-drive garage door opener. The gear and sprocket ass
This video from Sears PartsDirect shows how to replace the gear and sprocket assembly on a chain-drive garage door opener. The gear and sprocket assembly drives the chain that moves the trolley along the rail to raise and lower the garage door. A broken gear and sprocket assembly won’t move the chain to raise and lower the door when the drive motor runs. Replace the gear and sprocket assembly if it’s broken.
Visit us at:
Or call 1-800-437-1673 to speak with a parts specialist.
The video includes these parts and tools. Look up your model to make sure you get the right parts for your garage door opener.
Gear and sprocket assembly
Find parts for your garage door opener at
Or click here to schedule an appointment with a repair technician.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!