If you're still having problems with connecting Android to a Mac, SyncMate is a paid solution that works every time. Here's a link to SyncMate The
If you’re still having problems with connecting Android to a Mac, SyncMate is a paid solution that works every time. Here’s a link to SyncMate
The error message “Can’t access device storage, Make sure that your device is unlocked and ‘File Transfer’ or ‘MTP’ mode is selected” can be solved using the following steps (on most Android phones):
1. Go into your Android phone settings (gear icon).
2. Try “Storage and USB” but if you can’t find “MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) and enable it, you need to:
3. Under “About Phone” go to “Build Number” at the bottom and tap it 7 times, this enables Developer Mode.
4. Back under Settings, you will now have a “Developer Options” category, and within this massive listing you should be able to find “Select USB Configuration”, under which you may already have MTP enabled. I had to toggle it to “Charging” then back to “MTP Media Transfer Protocol” in order to have my Mac recognize the change and actually display the directory under Android File Transfer.
This gave me access to the files on my android phone from within Android File Transfer.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!