I have a project that I am working on using Android Studio 3.4 and Genymotion 3.0.5 as the emulator. When I want to run the project, an error appear
I have a project that I am working on using Android Studio 3.4 and Genymotion 3.0.5 as the emulator. When I want to run the project, an error appears “Unable to connect to ADB. Check the event log for possible issues. Verify that your localhost entry is pointing to 127.0.0.1 or 1 or IPv4 or IPv6, respectively.” I’m confused, because in the previous version of Android Studio there has never been an error like this. Then I looked for ways on how to resolve this Unable to connect to ADB error on the internet. and finally I used this method and succeeded. good luck, and don’t forget to subscribe.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- FIX Unable to Mount /Cache, /Data, /System, /Storage In TWRP Recovery Fastest Method [HINDI] |2018
- Hex Installer | How to Install Hex+ Via Adb without Root 2019
- How to Open Fastboot Mode on XIAOMI Redmi S2 – Quit XIAOMI Fastboot Mode
- (HOT) Shopee Miễn Phí Vận Chuyển Cho Đơn Hàng Từ 50K, Săn Hàng 1K
- Mi Flashtool Error Solution || Mi Flashing Fix All Type Problem 10000% ✓ Working Method