I have a project that I am working on using Android Studio 3.4 and Genymotion 3.0.5 as the emulator. When I want to run the project, an error appear
I have a project that I am working on using Android Studio 3.4 and Genymotion 3.0.5 as the emulator. When I want to run the project, an error appears “Unable to connect to ADB. Check the event log for possible issues. Verify that your localhost entry is pointing to 127.0.0.1 or 1 or IPv4 or IPv6, respectively.” I’m confused, because in the previous version of Android Studio there has never been an error like this. Then I looked for ways on how to resolve this Unable to connect to ADB error on the internet. and finally I used this method and succeeded. good luck, and don’t forget to subscribe.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!