We talk with Crucial to see what makes the new MX500 SSD an interesting addition to the SATA SSD market. Please consider supporting PC Perspective
We talk with Crucial to see what makes the new MX500 SSD an interesting addition to the SATA SSD market.
Please consider supporting PC Perspective and technical content through our Patreon:
Subscribe for more hardware videos!
Full story link:
Buy on Amazon:
Crucial and their parent company Micron have certainly launched their share of SSDs over the years. Product launches have effectively toggled back and forth between both names, with Crucial handling the upgrade market while Micron proper handles the OEM side of things. Both sides have one thing in common – solid performing SSDs at a budget-friendly price point. Having the best performing SSD on the market is great, but does nobody any good if the majority of purchasers can’t afford it.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!