'telnet' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. lets open cmd 1.go to Control PanelProgramsTurn Win
‘telnet’ is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
lets open cmd
1.go to Control PanelProgramsTurn Windows features on or off.
2. Then check “Telnet Client” and save the changes.
3.You might have to wait about a few minutes before the change could take effect.
lets again open cmd
for authentication you need to open cmd in .emulator_console_auth_token
copy content fron this .emulator_console_auth_token
in cmd write auth your copied content
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!