In this video I am showing the data copying speeds that I managed to get from a pair of Kingston A400 SA400S37 480GB SSDs, when they were set up as RAID 0. I ended up doing this video because I at first though that there was a problem with them, when it seemed as if the data copy speeds to them was slow. In the end it turned out that there was nothing wrong with the SSDs and it must have just been a problem with how I was connecting up the drives.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đọc ngay hướng dẫn cài twrp Recovery hiệu quả trên thiết bị Android
- Bỏ túi cách thêm IDM vào Chrome tiện lợi không phải ai cũng biết
- Bỏ túi thông tin hướng dẫn sử dụng adb fastboot zenfone 5 flash Asus
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng Adobe Audition 1.5 chi tiết nhất
- Khắc phục lỗi ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command