Jimmy Choi was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson’s Disease at just 27 years old. After ignoring his diagnosis for eight long years, he realized he needed to work on preventing his disease progression.
Jimmy started doing marathons and then ultra-marathons while his daughter Karina trained at a ninja gym. Karina encouraged her dad to try out for American Ninja Warrior, and he became one of the most inspiring competitors in the show’s history. Listen to Jimmy’s amazing story.
Pickler & Ben is an hour-long, multi-segmented lifestyle talk show filmed in Nashville and hosted by country star Kellie Pickler — known for her quick-wit and bubbly personality — and journalist Ben Aaron, a funny, curious, and good-natured New Yorker.
Find out where to watch:
P&B Food Instagram:
And don’t forget to check out for teaser clips, show info and a whole lot of fun!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Góc hỏi: Những phần mềm dịch phim trực tiếp hiện nay gồm những tên nào
- CÔ THẮM KHÔNG VỀ | Phát Hồ x JokeS Bii x Sinike ft. DinhLong | KIỀU THƠ COVER
- Em Luôn Ở Trong Tâm Trí Anh | The Men | Official MV
- Nơi Em Trở Về-Liêu Hưng – [ Video- kara ]
- Game Offline âm mưu rình vào phòng Miguta| ARK Eternal PvP | ARK Gaming Online