Top 10 Basic and beginners level Linux Terminal Commands (adb shell)| Android Terminal Emulator, Termux| Hacker Hero
This Video is exactly on time. So, hit a like button.
In this video I am showing you to use ten linux terminal (adb shell) commands. Actually, I was planning to make on Desktop but my hard disk crashed and My laptop cant occupy Linux. Another thing I wanted to do is to put annonations below but I forget It so I am verry sorry for it. So I am giving those commands and their features below.
1. pwd =current location
2. ls =lists all files and directories in current location
3. ls -a =lists all files and directories in current location along with hidden items
4. cd = changes or enters a directory | use example= cd hackerhero ; To enter a directory with space in middle of directory name use as cd HackerHero
5. mkdir= makes a directory |use= mkdir hackerhero, mkdir hackerhero(to leave space)
6. rm = removes file
7. rmdir = removes empty directory| rm -r hacker, deletes all files including hacker directory
8. touch= creates empty file| use= touch hacker.txt
9. ping google.com (press ctrl+z or ctrl+c to stop ping) for android just type ping -c4 google.com | use=to test connection
10. exit= quits the terminal session
The Links Of Different Softwares are as follows:
Tremux : Heavy Android Emulator
Android Terminal Emulator (Lite Version)
For Windows PC Click Here:–
#hackerhero #android #emulator #terminal #linux #hacking #commands
For Feedback, help and support: email@example.com
For Business Inquiries: Hackerheroofficial@gmail.com
If You Want Some other Commands Comment Below.
Also You can Support by providing topics for new video.
Like and Share If you Enjoyed.
Wanna Learn More? Subscribe Us!
Thanks For Watching!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đọc ngay hướng dẫn cài twrp Recovery hiệu quả trên thiết bị Android
- Bỏ túi cách thêm IDM vào Chrome tiện lợi không phải ai cũng biết
- Bỏ túi thông tin hướng dẫn sử dụng adb fastboot zenfone 5 flash Asus
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng Adobe Audition 1.5 chi tiết nhất
- Khắc phục lỗi ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command