Unreal Engine 5 empowers artists to achieve unprecedented levels of detail and interactivity, and brings these capabilities within practical reach of teams of all sizes through highly productive tools and content libraries.
Join Technical Director of Graphics Brian Karis and Special Projects Art Director Jerome Platteaux (filmed in March 2020) for an in-depth look at “Lumen in the Land of Nanite” – a real-time demonstration running live on PlayStation 5 showcasing two new core technologies that will debut in UE5: Nanite virtualized micropolygon geometry, which frees artists to create as much geometric detail as the eye can see, and Lumen, a fully dynamic global illumination solution that immediately reacts to scene and light changes.
Also present in the demo are next-gen features already available in Unreal Engine 4.25, such as Niagara VFX improvements, Chaos physics and destruction, animation system enhancements, and audio advancements. Unreal Engine 4.25 also includes support for next-gen consoles.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tuyệt chiêu tìm kiếm Spy Keyword và Niche trên Merch by Amazon
- Phân Tích Kỹ Thuật Forex Ngày 25/05 | GIÁ CẢ BIẾN ĐỘNG NHIỀU CẶP NÊN MUA VÀ BÁN TRONG PHIÊN ĐẦU TUẦN
- MaxDaily 25/05: iPhone X Plus sẽ là smartphone mạnh nhất
- Nam Mỹ – Tâm chấn COVID-19 mới | Tin tức dịch Covid 19 mới nhất 24/5/2020 | FBNC
- Brazil: Số ca nhiễm tăng mạnh, chỉ sau Mỹ | Tin tức dịch Covid 19 mới nhất 25/5/2020 | FBNC