[UPDATE] Some people are having issues with the alignment in newer versions of Photoshop. The suggested fix is to keep the background Fill at 100%,
[UPDATE] Some people are having issues with the alignment in newer versions of Photoshop. The suggested fix is to keep the background Fill at 100%, and instead decrease the Opacity to 1% (not 0%). Another suggested workaround is to paint a 1 pixel spot on each corner of watermark
Watermarking several photos could be extremely time consuming, especially when the photos have different orientations.
Is there a way to automatically watermark all of them? Yup.
In this 2-minute video, we will create our watermark, and then we will use Photoshop’s Image Processor to automate the watermarking process.
For more videos, make sure to check out
Also, when you visit the website, enter your email address there to join 2-Minute Design and receive the latest updates straight to your inbox!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!