The head of the World Health Organisation has urged European countries to take more aggressive action against the virus as he says Europe is the new epicentre, as the focus moves away from China. (Subscribe:
Just eight new cases were confirmed by Chinese authorities today, suggesting the spread of the virus is slowing down there. The country has accounted for around 60% of the number of cases globally- just under 81,000 people have caught Covid-19 there and more than 3,000 have died.
In the US the total number of confirmed cases rose to over 1,600, with 41 deaths.
In Europe, Italian cases rose to more than 17,000, with 1,266 deaths.
Spain confirmed over 4,000 cases, with 120 deaths.
A state of emergency has also been declared in Spain, and leaders across the world have been forced to withdraw from contact with the public.
Follow us on Instagram –
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tuyệt chiêu tìm kiếm Spy Keyword và Niche trên Merch by Amazon
- Phân Tích Kỹ Thuật Forex Ngày 25/05 | GIÁ CẢ BIẾN ĐỘNG NHIỀU CẶP NÊN MUA VÀ BÁN TRONG PHIÊN ĐẦU TUẦN
- MaxDaily 25/05: iPhone X Plus sẽ là smartphone mạnh nhất
- Nam Mỹ – Tâm chấn COVID-19 mới | Tin tức dịch Covid 19 mới nhất 24/5/2020 | FBNC
- Brazil: Số ca nhiễm tăng mạnh, chỉ sau Mỹ | Tin tức dịch Covid 19 mới nhất 25/5/2020 | FBNC