Update: I figured why my Kingston "S" scratch drive was running slow, I had it connected to a Marvel 6G port on my motherboard, when I connected i
Update: I figured why my Kingston “S” scratch drive was running slow, I had it connected to a Marvel 6G port on my motherboard, when I connected it to my Intel 6G port, it was above 500MB/s on both read and write. I not know much about the Marvell ports but I have it set in AHCI mode in the Bios and others on the web say it just runs slow, so I will avoid it unless anyone knows how to make it fast. As for the Crucial 960GB M500 drive I am running the “Active Garbage Collection” for the next 8 hours to see if that will fix it.
4 Hour Courses on Shooting Video with DSLR’s:
Follow Dave on Facebook:
Follow Dave on Twitter:
Follow Dave on Google+:
Follow Dave on Flickr:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!