Check out our Patreon page:
View full lesson:
How good are you with money? What about reading people’s emotions? How healthy are you, compared to other people you know? Knowing how our skills stack up against others is useful in many ways. But psychological research suggests that we’re not very good at evaluating ourselves accurately. In fact, we frequently overestimate our own abilities. David Dunning describes the Dunning-Kruger effect.
Lesson by David Dunning, directed by Wednesday Studio, music and sound by Tom Drew.
Thank you so much to our patrons for your support! Without you this video would not be possible!
Juan, Jordan Tang, Kent Logan, Alexandra Panzer, Jen, Ellen Spertus, Ryan Mehendale, Mary Sawyer, Scott Gass, Ruth Fang, Mayank Kaul, Hazel Lam, Tan YH, Be Owusu, Samuel Doerle, David Rosario, Katie Winchester, Michel Reyes, Dominik Kugelmann, Siamak H, Stephen A. Wilson, Manav Parmar, Jhiya Brooks, David Lucsanyi, Querida Owens.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://hdwallpaperslovely.com/giai-tri/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Góc hỏi: Những phần mềm dịch phim trực tiếp hiện nay gồm những tên nào
- CÔ THẮM KHÔNG VỀ | Phát Hồ x JokeS Bii x Sinike ft. DinhLong | KIỀU THƠ COVER
- Em Luôn Ở Trong Tâm Trí Anh | The Men | Official MV
- Nơi Em Trở Về-Liêu Hưng – [ Video- kara ]
- Game Offline âm mưu rình vào phòng Miguta| ARK Eternal PvP | ARK Gaming Online