This video shows how to enable the Built-in administrator account on Windows 10. Full tutorial: By default Windows 10 comes with a pre-installed
This video shows how to enable the Built-in administrator account on Windows 10.
By default Windows 10 comes with a pre-installed administrator account, but for security purposes its disabled.
To enable the Windows 10 administrator account do the following: Run command prompt as admin and enter the following commands
net user administrator /active:yes
Create a password:
net user administrator *
Here is the command to disable it:
net user administrator /active:no
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!