When upgrading from Windows 2003 to Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2, organizations must consider storage and memory. This webinar is designed to help.
In this webinar, Windows Technical Specialist John Savill urges organizations to understand the benefits of Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2 over Windows 2003 while Kingston Technology’s Senior Technology Manager Cameron Crandall shares a checklist that IT departments can use when considering which SSDs are best for their environment.
Making the jump from Windows 2003 to Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 is more than just an operating system upgrade; it’s an architecture upgrade. Hardware requirements have changed, as has the way Windows leverages that hardware. Windows Server 2012 fully leverages today’s computing, network, and storage resources. Organizations need to consider how best to take advantage of the benefits that come with the new operating system and new hardware.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đọc ngay hướng dẫn cài twrp Recovery hiệu quả trên thiết bị Android
- Bỏ túi cách thêm IDM vào Chrome tiện lợi không phải ai cũng biết
- Bỏ túi thông tin hướng dẫn sử dụng adb fastboot zenfone 5 flash Asus
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng Adobe Audition 1.5 chi tiết nhất
- Khắc phục lỗi ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command