✔️ Pocophone F1: 👇Expand the description for MORE information and links👇 =================================================== #pocof1 #pocophon
✔️ Pocophone F1:
👇Expand the description for MORE information and links👇
#pocof1 #pocophone #tech4all
Welcome to this Poco F1 Rooting Video Tutorial.
In the last months Xiaomi has changed a little the process for unlocking the bootloader. I have put together the steps as well as links to the needed files.
If you carefully follow the instructions, you will be able to root it quite quickly.
Most of these procedures work the same way for many Xiaomi devices, however some of the files (like recovery) may be different. Be careful and do the reading first!
PART 1: UNLOCKING BOOTLOADER: 0:33 – this may void your warranty
– visit the following URL and follow the steps:
– download mi FLash tool and initiate the Bootloader unlock procedure. Likely there is going to be some waiting time
– Once the waiting time is over – finish the unlock procedure. The phone will be reset to factory defaults.
* if you are unable to unlock the bootloader, you may have to first enable Developer Options (tap 7 times on the MIUI build version in Settings) and enable the OEM UNLOCK feature.
PART 2: ROOTING and BOOTING TO TWRP 2:04
– download the Poco F1 TWRP from here:
– download magisk .zip from here: and copy it to the phone
– enable Developer Options – tap 7 times on the MIUI build version in Settings
– enable USB debugging from developer options
– download Minimal ADB and Fastboot and install on MAC or PC
– copy the Poco F1 TWRP .img recovery to the installation folder of Minimal ADB and Fastboot. Optionally rename it to pocorecovery.img
– connect the phone, and make sure to accept the USB devugging prompt
– type “adb reboot bootloader”
– once you see the phone being in Fastboot – type “fastboot boot pocorecovery.img”
– after TWRP is running – locate the magisk.zip file and install it
PART 3: Backup and Custom ROMs – 5:52
– to perform a Nandroid Backup just use the backup option in TWRP.
– to install a custom ROM – you will have to perform a Factory reset and wipe Dalvik. After that install the ROM .zip.
Some custom ROMs may have slightly different installation process – refer to the specific instructions included with the ROM.
best source of information:
➡️ Product links & Information ◕‿◕ :
✔️ Pocophone F1:
✔️ Pocophone F1: @ Xiaomi Online Store
✔️ The CASE from the video:
🔹 * Accessories and cases:
🎵 Music used in this video:
Nekzlo – Speed (
Sunpé – Nevermore
🕹 Tech gear that I use:
📸 Camera: Panasonic G7:
📱 My current smartphone:
🚁 The 4K drone I use – DJI Mavic Air:
🎤 Lavalier Microphone – :
⌚ Amazfit SmartWatch:
📷 A cool action camera:
🚴 My Electric Scooter:
Thank YOU for visiting the Tech4All channel!
Please support the channel by using the affiliate links provided above. This implies no additional cost to your purchase and supports me with a minor percentage out of it and greatly helps me to produce better and more videos.
► 🍺💲 Buy me a coffee:
► 📺 Please subscribe to the channel using this link:
Sharing this video over social media means A LOT to me! Thank you in advance for doing so.